Internet Search Engine Help Needed. Code Level.

Internet Search Engine Help Needed. Code Level.

Post by ARJANGPOUR SOURE » Fri, 15 Nov 1996 04:00:00

,
Hi,

Can someone please point me to the right area of Network/socket
programming,
or books or the basic ideology of *how* to probe hosts and grab
information and search texts from unix.
Thank you in advance.
sourena

.

1. Internet Rank Engine-the next generation of search engines

I just put up a web site to demo my ideas on search engines.
I call it Internet Rank Engine.

Unlike a search engine, which tells you the most relevant web sites
to your query, a rank engine tells you the Most Popular, Best Quality
web sites which are relevant to your query.

My engine is located at
http://www.ranklink.com/rank

I welcome comments.

2. CPU gets hot

3. NEED SEARCH ENGINE / ROBOT: Search our site and all linked sites

4. Adaptec and Trantor SCSI controller's

5. help needed on implementation of search engine

6. ftape not working after 1.1.55

7. Help. I need a simple search engine

8. Netscape HTML

9. Help. Need simple search engine

10. Help needed on search engines

11. Help needed on implementation of search engine

12. Help. Need simple search engine

13. code indexing / search engine?