Problems with displaying XPM images

Post by Borg » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

[...........]

Quote:>         Pixmap pixmap;
[.........]
>         pixmap = XCreatePixmap(p2disp, win, width - 2, height - 2, depth);
[..........]
>                         XPutImage(p2disp, pixmap, imagegc, p2ximage,
>                         0, 0, 0, 0, p2ximage->width, p2ximage->height);

Howdy,

Please ignore my message, I figured everything out: I
didn't need any Pixmap variables since I am doing it
directly to XImage and I made a typo in the second
argument to XPutImage: it should have been a window
argument.

Thanks again,
Borg

--
My real email address is:       <vladimip at uniserve dot com>
#include <disclaimer.h>  |     *Good pings come in small packets*

1. Using XPM to display backing image?

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to use XPM to display xpm files as the
background for one's Linux desktop?  I have tried piping it
it to xsetroot and that did not work.  People have suggested
a program called 'xsetbg' or 'xpmroot', but I do not have them.

I am currently running Linux with the OpenLook (olvwm) windows
manager.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Killion

2. AIX 4.3,HACMP and EMCSymmetrix

3. Real linux people use xpm for images

4. Solaris 7 install problem!

5. How do I break an mpeg stream into .xpm images???

6. SSH Pre-motd

7. How to display xpm file in unix

8. Configuration Issues

9. Hey Qt Gurus!: How do you display an XPM?

10. Display/Xpm received signal SIGSEGV

11. ? Displaying *.xpm files as destop background

12. Apache or Perl problem - image won't display

13. Konqueror image display problem in KDE 2 Beta 4