Minimum hardware for Linux box ?

1. Minimum hardware for Linux box ?

 I suspect you're interested in intel, so I won't comment from a ppc
perspective. You should direct this to the comp.os.linux.* hierarchy --
useful groups might be:

comp.os.linux.hardware
comp.os.linux.setup
comp.os.linux.misc

 Familiarize yourself with the way Linux is distributed. Start here
http://www.linux.org/ and go to Distributions.

follow-ups set to comp.os.linux.hardware

--
remove * from address, if replying by e-mail

2. ? Virtual Adrian - font change tips

3. Minimum Hardware Requriements for Linux Firewall Box

4. linux doesn't recognize my CD-ROM drive

5. Minimum Hardware For Ghostscript on Linux

6. runlevel 5 error

7. Wanted: experience in minimum setup for a linux box.

8. Obtaining information about SysV semaphores and memory segments

9. Minimum hardware configuration for Linux based router

10. Reasonable Minimum Hardware for Linux

11. What is the minimum hardware requirement for ruuning linux?

12. Minimum Hardware For Ghostscript on Linux

13. Minimum hardware configuration for Linux?