TO ELITE

Post by GOD » Wed, 24 Jul 1996 04:00:00

And God said :
Very welcome the people that want to learn, because
they will be the owners of my personal *-Space.
And the teach, will be compensate.

1. Elite 9 v fsck

Michael this happens if you use /dev/dsk/xxxxx rather than /dev/rdsk/xxxxx for
partitions above 2 GB.

The fsck man page makes no mention of this but all the examples show
fsck usage as /dev/rdsk/xxxxxx.

If you look in vfstab you will also see that the second field which is used by
vfstab is /dev/rdsk/xxxx

I have seen the same behaviour as you and it puzzled me as well.

Regards Andrew Harrison SUNUK

2. 2.1.5 CD-ROM missing stuff

3. SMC Elite Ultra

4. make test failed for Perl4.036 on Solaris2.4

5. Need help with a SMC Elite (not ultra, its the 83c690 chipset)

6. Radeon and X

7. Compatibility: Compaq Elite 5300 Notebook

8. fingerd ?

9. SMC Elite 16 Ultra

10. SMC elite 16 ultra problems

11. Elite K7S5A MB & linux