Help with X

Post by Charlie Heli » Tue, 09 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi
I'm studying software engineering and are doing a work for LM Ericsson,
it's a X-windows application and it works fine on my computer but when
I try to compile and run it on another computer it give this warning:
"ld.so: warning: /usr/lib/libc.so.1.8 has older revision than expected
9"
The application seem to work ok but there are several panels in
the windows that aren't working correctly. What shall I do?

I'm using devguide and gcc

--
"if you are running Windows 95, you probably feel yourself racing
 towards judgment day like a skydiver with a busted parachute. "

Charlie Helin