SunSoft Developer Products Early Access Program

SunSoft Developer Products Early Access Program

Post by Lee Biebe » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

SunSoft Developer Products is now seeking early-access
        users for the next release of SunSoft WorkShop compilers
        and tools.

        See our Web page at
                http://access1.Sun.COM/contract/beta/devpro/

         to apply for entry into our early access program.
        (Due to resource limitations not all applications can
         be accepted)

1. SunSoft Developer Products Early Access Program

SunSoft Developer Products is now seeking early-access
        users for the next release of SunSoft WorkShop compilers
        and tools.

        See our WWW page at
                http://access1.Sun.COM/contract/beta/devpro/

        to apply for entry into our early access program. (Due to
        resource limitations not all applications can be accepted)

2. SYSLOG.CONF

3. SunSoft Developer & Networking Conference - Early Bird Deadline

4. Two issues with KDE 3.1/RH 7.3

5. Forte Developer 7 Early Access Program

6. xmkmf & Motif?

7. Solaris 9 Early Access Program

8. Replacing Gnome with KDE?

9. Sun WorkShopTM 6 Early Access Program Update #1

10. SunSoft's IPX/SPX product (Routing possible)?

11. SunSoft Developer CD Issue 2 - oops!

12. ***Don't Miss SunSoft's Developer & Networking Conference***

13. x86 developers kit from sunsoft