US-NJ-Unix developers needed

Post by Gail Dizengo » Wed, 05 Jun 1996 04:00:00

***URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the
NJ/NYC area since 1979, is looking for Unix/C and Unix/C++
developers/consultants to work on-site at our most prestigious clients
in the Northern and Central New Jersey area (201/908/609).  The
projects are immediate and at least six to seven months in length.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Strong front-end development skills using Unix C or C++

Desired Skills:
Any relational database background

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

**Referral Fees Paid...Refer your friends/associates!!**

Gail Dizengoff, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp
Tel# 908-603-0900 ext 248
Fax# 908-603-0110

CompuServe: 103176,2672

Visit our home page and register for upcoming needs at

                www.sconcepts.com

1. US-NJ-Unix/C developer needed

                ***URGENT***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the
NJ/NYC area since 1979, is looking for senior level Unix/C developers
to work on-site at our most prestigious clients in the Central New
Jersey area (908/609).  The projects are immediate and at least six
months in length.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Strong front-end development skills using Unix /C

DESIRED SKILLS:
Any experience with World Wide Web development

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

**Referral Fees Paid...Refer your friends/associates!!**

Gail Dizengoff, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp
Tel# 908-603-0900 ext 248
Fax# 908-603-0110

CompuServe: 103176,2672

Visit our home page and register for upcoming needs at

                www.sconcepts.com

2. Redhat 6.1 with 3C905B adapter & DHCP not working

3. US-NJ-Unix/C++ programmer needed

4. Capturing and viewing TCP/IP packets (over ethernet)...

5. US-NJ-UNIX/NT admin (contract/perm)

6. Hercules mono-graphics card, TinyX and the Missing VC's

7. US-NJ-UNIX ADMIN Contract

8. kernel compiling problem

9. World Leader Needs UNIX Systems Administrators $ to 70K - US/NJ

10. NJ--Need Internet Developer!!!!!!!!

11. NJ--Need Sr. Software Developer!!!!!!!

12. \\\** Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator - US/NJ **///

13. \\\** UNIX Systems Administrator - US/NJ **///