1. Beginner tutorials into KDE C++ programming?
I want to start learning C++, specifically to work on KDE/QT apps. I'm
intemediate at Perl and learned it by hands on, looking at code to see
what it did and trying stuff out. Then going to the docs when I needed
help. I don't learn well by doing a lot of reading through tutorials
with little sample code here and there. It's too boring.
So, is there any places that have any tutorials that focus mostly on
hands on code? Are there any places that have comparisons with other
languages? Maybe like:
This is how to cycle through an array in C++, similiar to an array in
Accept that an array in c++ only does...
My goal is to be able to start writing some small apps for KDE and QT
(the GUI libraries for KDE). Start off with somthing simple like a
mail monitor app and go up from there... Any advice?
2. HELP - Problem using Disconnect command in Expect
3. Online tutorial for profiling C++ programs?
4. Interested in particpating in some research on Linux for small business in Phoenix
5. Any online C++/UNIX tutorials?
6. inconsistent ethernet MAC addresses
7. >>PW:C/C++ UNIX ANALYST/PROGRAMMER: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++
9. Wanted: Unix tutorial program
10. A Newbie Looking For Tutorials of C Programming in Unix
11. ---Where On Net To Find Unix Shell Programming Tutorial---
12. unix shell programming tutorials
13. Where on the web can we find some good tutorial for programming C in Unix