Announcing casio-2.0.1

Post by M » Fri, 19 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I am not sure if these are the appropriate newsgrps to
post such info to (could anyone x-post to appropriate places for me?)

 for fixing the Endian issues and allowing the port to non-intel machines.

here is the entry to the Linux software map for  casio-2.0.1

enjoy!

-----
Begin3
Title:          CasioBoss - backup/restore CASIO BOSS data
Version:        2.0.1
Entered-date:   15JAN96
                the CASIO series of hand-held organizers. Runs on Linux,
                Sunos4.x, Sunos5.x, Solaris2.x

Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/apps/comm
                90kB casio-2.0.1.tgz
                1kB casio.lsm
Alternate-site: ftp.*us.ca /pub/users/hadi/casio/casio-2.0.1.tgz
Platform:       A cable to hookup the casio to the Computers's serial port.
End
----

cheers
jamal