How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 or F8 keys

How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 or F8 keys

Post by Stephan » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi

  I work on a SUN workstation that have the COPY and PASTE key on
the left side of my SUN keyboard.

  I will be force to change to a WYSE workstation with a keyboard like PC
that doesn't have the COPY & PASTE key.
The WYSE will be connected directly to a big SUN unix machine.

  How can I map the COPY & PASTE key into my F10 key (or anything else)
and put these values in my .ttyswrc file.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

1. How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 or F8 keys

Hi

  I work on a SUN workstation that have the COPY and PASTE key on
the left side of my SUN keyboard.

  I will be force to change to a WYSE workstation with a keyboard like PC
that doesn't have the COPY & PASTE key.
The WYSE will be connected directly to a big SUN unix machine.

  How can I map the COPY & PASTE key into my F10 key (or anything else)
and put these values in my .ttyswrc file.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

2. How to remove the files that are 14 days or older?

3. How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 ou F8 key?

4. DG/UX help please!

5. Cut / Copy / Paste Keys

6. help with a redirect in an htaccess file

7. Cut, Paste, Copy, Front keys in X-Windows

8. ps/2 problems (oh no! not another one!)

9. Enabling Page-Up, Page-Down, Copy, Paste keys

10. Changing cut/copy/paste keys in netscape

11. REQ: Cut, Copy, Paste - Keys ?

12. Generate Sun Copy/Paste keys on PC keyboard

13. Copy and Paste function key with OpenLook ?