job opportunity in Montreal

Post by Andre Pitre, CPUSOF » Thu, 17 May 2001 03:33:58

Hello everybody,

I am working for a software development firm in Montreal and I need a strong
PCI device driver (under NetBSD/FreeBSD or any Unix flavour) developer to
help us in a project.  If you have extensive experience writing that kind of
drivers, and you are interested in relocating in Montreal for 6-12 months, I

Thank you for helping me out!

Andre

Post by Arthur H. Gol » Thu, 17 May 2001 01:04:42

> Hello everybody,

> I am working for a software development firm in Montreal and I need a strong
> PCI device driver (under NetBSD/FreeBSD or any Unix flavour) developer to
> help us in a project.  If you have extensive experience writing that kind of
> drivers, and you are interested in relocating in Montreal for 6-12 months, I

> Thank you for helping me out!

> Andre

I'm sorry, job postings are inappropriate on

In the future, please post to an appropriate forum.

Thank you.
--ag
--
Artie Gold, Austin, TX  (finger the cs.utexas.edu account for more
info)

--
I am looking for work. Contact me.

Post by Arthur H. Gol » Thu, 17 May 2001 01:56:08

> Hello everybody,

> I am working for a software development firm in Montreal and I need a strong
> PCI device driver (under NetBSD/FreeBSD or any Unix flavour) developer to
> help us in a project.  If you have extensive experience writing that kind of
> drivers, and you are interested in relocating in Montreal for 6-12 months, I

> Thank you for helping me out!

> Andre

I'm sorry, job postings are inappropriate on

In the future, please post to an appropriate forum.

Thank you.
--ag
--
Artie Gold, Austin, TX  (finger the cs.utexas.edu account for more
info)

--

1. job opportunity in Montreal

Hello everybody,

I am working for a software development firm in Montreal and I need a strong
PCI device driver (under NetBSD/FreeBSD or any Unix flavour) developer to
help us in a project.  If you have extensive experience writing that kind of
drivers, and you are interested in relocating in Montreal for 6-12 months, I

Thank you for helping me out!

Andre

2. tcsh Controlling Expressions Syntax

3. job in Montreal (PCI device drivers)

4. Major Login Problem

5. JOB EXCHANGE:SysAdmin.SthAUSTRALIA/MONTREAL

6. Multicast router

7. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!

8. xterm key question