How to control multiple server in multiple machines with a queue

How to control multiple server in multiple machines with a queue

Post by Tra » Wed, 10 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi all,
How to control multiple server in multiple machines with a queue of list
  requests?
and also how to release a lock when a process is failed?

Thanks.

1. Multiple public IP's for NAT to Multiple Internal machines

Hi folks,

 I did some searching around and found nothing conclusive, at least
something that showed clues how to do this.

 My problem is the following: I have a range of public IP's that I
want to use to connect to different internal machines.

 For example: ip A connects trought Linux NAT router  to machine M1
              IP B to machine M2
              and so on.

 I already have iptables set up trough Guarddog, and everything works
fine. But Guarddog doesn't do nothing regarding iptables NAT mode.

My Linux router has two NIC's. I'm using Mandrake 9.

Any ideas how can I acomplish this? Any tools?

Thanks!

 Wergon

2. lib -ltcpip existing?

3. Multiple Hosts on Multiple NICS...Virtual Machines?

4. redirecting http://some-ip ... need help

5. Multiple queue configurations / installations of sendmail 8.12.6 on same machine

6. Linksys EtherFast 10/100 LAN Card - Help!

7. Solution: multiple Apache log files, multiple args to env=, multiple conditions to CustomLog directive

8. Size of group name

9. Controlling multiple Unix machines from one console.

10. ?Multiple domains with multiple IPs on HPUX 9.05 and Netscape Comm Server?

11. Multiple virtualhosts or multiple web servers?

12. Reverse proxy to multiple origin servers on multiple ports