Help: vmmeter/vmstat/kernel access code

Post by James Kilbor » Sat, 05 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for some sample C programs which access the kernel
statistics on memory, cpu, etc. I am using SunOS 4.1.3 and have had
little sucess in finding source code to reference. I basically want to
get the information that vmstat and iostat display, without using those
programs. Even the source for vmstat would help.

1. Code for accessing kernel statistics (like vmmeter with vmstat)

I am looking for some sample C programs which access the kernel
statistics on memory, cpu, etc. I am using SunOS 4.1.3 and have had
little sucess in finding source code to reference. I basically want to
get the information that vmstat and iostat display, without using those
programs. Even the source for vmstat would help.

2. 2.4.20 No USB Mouse After Compile

3. vmstat | sed WORKS vmstat | logger WORKS vmstat | sed | logger FAILS - NEED HELP

4. gated on 2.5.1 x86 - who can help ?

5. vmstat | sed WORKS vmstat | logger WORKS vmstat | sed | logger FAILS

6. cucipop and solaris

7. vmstat C source code for SINIX Operating System

8. broken konsole

9. Free source code of `top`,iostat and vmstat commands

10. sample code to access kernel symbol?

11. Serial port access in kernel code