Native mozilla 1.3 woes/questions

Post by Michael Sierchi » Wed, 28 May 2003 02:05:23

Frustrated with problems in the Linux version, I decided to
go native.  Now it seems that only a paltry set of fonts appears,
and my non-English character encoding (mostly I need French and
Chinese, both Big5 and GB).

Any suggestions?

1. Mozilla plugin and native JDK 1.3.1p6.

Just tested java.sun.com without problems. What does
Help/About-plugins report?

--
Lutz Bichler
Institute for Software Technology, Department of Computer Science

2. PS2 mouse and keyboard problems...

3. native flash plugin with native Mozilla

4. Newbie: Can anyone recommend a GUI development environment ?

5. Problem compiling native 1.3 jdk.

6. where can I find a printer driver of HP 5L printer under redhat linux???

7. Installing Native 1.3 on FBSD 4.4

8. tcpdump dumping limitation

9. 1.3 native and linux

10. SIGBUS on FreeBSD 4.7-S / Native JDK 1.3

11. FreeBSD native 1.3.1p5 + ShuJIT crash

12. mozilla 1.3 on OBSD3.3

13. Mozilla 1.3?