Setting screen background colors on console --- how is it done?

Setting screen background colors on console --- how is it done?

Post by User Rdkey » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I was wondering if it was possible to set the screen colors to something
other than black and white on the console.  I would assume that there
probably is a way to do it as the /stand/sysinstall does it nicely.

It reminds me a little too much of an ADM-3.....(:+}}....., but is not
as bad as working on an ASR-33 for real.....(:+}}..... that dates me for
sure.....

I did not offhand run across anything in the sysinstall, but I would expect
that it is probably there somewhere, or maybe a script to do something like
that.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Keys

Setting screen background colors on console --- how is it done?

Post by Todd Sue » Tue, 12 Aug 1997 04:00:00

man vidcontrol

On 1 Aug 1997 22:23:40 GMT, User Rdkeys