anyone installed courier-imap+mysql auth successfully?

anyone installed courier-imap+mysql auth successfully?

Post by JH Fo » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:57:18

Hi all,

I've tried to install courier-imap via ports. After doing make install, i
was told to do a make install-configure, which failed (why?). I wanted
courier-imap to authenticate via mysql, so i did a man authmysql, which told
me to reference authmysqlrc in /usr/local/etc/courier-imap/. but it is not
there.

I cannot find any good documentation on installing courier-imap on freebsd.
if there is anyone who has done it, please advise.

1. courier-imap + mysql

Any body know how i compile courier-imap with mysql support in
fbsd 4.6 ? i gone in mail/courier-imap
edint Makefile with defined options WITH_MSQL but when configure,
configure script say unable to locate mysqlclient.so
I have sucessful instaled and worked mysql from ports, and this library
exist.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Condor

2. restore sessions question

3. Install vpopmail with Courier-IMAP

4. :Example on writting psif and psof on BSD 4.3 ??

5. courier-imap from the ports....

6. extracting X modelines out of win95

7. courier-imap/maildrop now doing proper fsync'ing

8. Q: Any command apps to track ethernet use?

9. Compiling Courier-Imap on openbsd

10. is the port for courier-imap broken?

11. Qmail and Courier-imap Virtual User Support

12. Netscape and Courier-imap

13. courier-imap configure script