C++ Programming IDE for FBSD?

Post by Jerry Hick » Fri, 24 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> Is there a good IDE out there?  For any of the UNIX clones?  Help!

> Kit Plummer

XEmacs 20.2 ;)

1. C++ Programming IDE for FBSD?

Auburn University released a port of it's GRASP pseudo-IDE for Linux (it
is based on Motif; I haven't been able to work out some
incompatibilities with Lesstif yet) in binary executable form (meaning
you'll need Linux support installed).  It is located at
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/department/cse/research/grasp/grasp_main.html
It was first designed around the Ada language, and I really haven't
played with it's handling of C code, but it works as a pretty good IDE
given the relative scarcity of them for this platform.
--

Anthony Jenkins
http://www.auburn.edu/~jenkian

-------------
"God is as real as I am," the old man replied.  My faith was
restored, for I knew Santa would never lie.

2. Kernel module for DP83815 ethernet controller

3. C++ programming IDE

4. Can Linux do this? KIOSKS - Lite Linux desktop? Lock-down configs?

5. A good C++ IDE program for X?

6. (no subject)

7. c++ IDE like Microsoft's Visual C++, is there one

8. FIFO

9. Can you program advanced graphic programs(Java or C++)(NIEW)

10. How to run other programs within a C/C++ program?

11. Can you program advanced graphic programs(Java or C++)

12. Calling a java program from a C++ program using execl

13. What program do you use for visualization of C/C++ program?