Help: Microsoft VPN (PPTP) thru NATD

1. PPTP, VPN, NATD, etc..

Any pointers on how to setup a VPN from a RFC1918 net over the Internet to another RFC1918 net?

Using SKIP, I can encrypt the data without a problem, but since RFC1918 is not routable, I need to tunnel the traffic between the nets.

e.g.

192.168.10.x

---------------------
ep0=192.168.10.254
FreeBSD 2.2.8
ep1=real address
---------------------

Internet

---------------------
ep1=real address
FreeBSD 2.2.8
ep0=192.168.20.254
---------------------

192.168.20.x

Thanks,

Paul

2. Help with ipf smtp problems

3. Trying again with my linux pptp client problem to Microsoft vpn.

4. NetBSD, FreeBSD, and 386BSD (0.1) FAQ (Part 3 of 10)

5. Linux Firewall & Microsoft PPTP (VPN) Problem.

6. RPM package needs "/bin/sh"

7. Linux with Microsoft VPN and PPTP. Possible?

8. two more oddities with the fs/Kconfig file

9. Microsoft PPTP VPN and MASQ (IPCHAINS) problem

10. LINUX VPN client to Microsoft VPN Server

11. VPN, IPsec, IPfw, Natd, oh my! HELP!

12. ipfw divert VPN (microsoft VPN)

13. Microsoft VPN vs. Linux VPN