Teles 16.3 Pasive ISDN adapter

Post by Eivind Eklun » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I wan't to know is there support for Teles 16.3 ISDN adapter in freebsd and
> how it is made (hisax like in linux or someting special configuration). If
> anyone has information about this then message me, please!

There is support.  You'll have to download the isdn4bsd package
separately, though.

I don't know what you mean by "HiSax like in Linux", as that is a
very, very specific Linux thing, and I don't think you mean it that
way.  It is supported, at any rate (for Euro-ISDN, not US ISDN).

Eivind.

Post by Wilko Bul » Tue, 20 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>I wan't to know is there support for Teles 16.3 ISDN adapter in freebsd and
>how it is made (hisax like in linux or someting special configuration). If
>anyone has information about this then message me, please!

For EuroISDN search the mail archives for the isdn4bsd package.

W/

--
Wilko
_     ______________________________________________________________________

 |/|/ / / /( (_) Arnhem, The Netherlands          WWW  : http://www.tcja.nl

1. PPP with an ISDN card? (Teles 16.3 PnP)

I'm somewhat new to Linux (i've played with it before but never really
got serious until i managed to get a 2.1x kernel with support for my
isdn card) and I can't find a howto on PPP over isdn (unless it is for
ISDN modems using serial ports).

help!

this is what i get at boot-up (the isdn section):

ISDN subsystem Rev: 1.44/1.41/1.44/1.27/1.8
HiSax: Driver for Siemens chip set ISDN cards
HiSax: Version 2.1
HiSax: Revisions 1.15/1.10/1.10/1.30/1.8
HiSax: Total 1 card defined
HiSax: Card 1 Protocol EDSS1 Id=HiSax (0)
HiSax: Teles IO driver Rev. 1.11
Teles: 16.3 Byte at d80 is ff
HiSax: Card Teles 16.3 not installed !

I really don't get this!
suggestions are welcome, i'm completely in the dark here... someone save
me from having to use windoze...

2. SCO Dial-in Startup Program

3. TeleS 16.3 ISA ISDN driver for SCO 5.0.4?

4. Optimizing a TCP/IP multiplex server

5. TELES 16.3 ISDN with Slackware 4.0

6. Network Problems!!! Help

7. connection to msn with Linux and ISDN Teles S0/16.3

8. fix drivers/scsi/imm.c in 2.5.3pre2

9. ISDN card Teles 16.3 configuration

10. ISDN with TELES S0 16.3

11. Euro-ISDN V.120 PPP, Teles 16.3

12. Probs mit Teles 16.3 PnP ISDN Karte

13. Teles 16.3 ISDN Card - Setup problem