Software to manipulate websites via internet browser

Software to manipulate websites via internet browser

Post by MB » Sat, 05 May 2001 12:38:40

Does any one know what type of software is used by XO for their users to
manipulate their sites that are being hosted by XO, it is all http based and
allows the owners of websites to add, remove and manipulate all files
related to their web site? Does anyone know of any similar packages that are
available for FreeBSD and Apache? Thanks in advance.

Software to manipulate websites via internet browser

Post by ivo » Sat, 05 May 2001 15:11:14

You need web_dav module in Apache.
Success.

> Does any one know what type of software is used by XO for their users to
> manipulate their sites that are being hosted by XO, it is all http based
> and allows the owners of websites to add, remove and manipulate all files
> related to their web site? Does anyone know of any similar packages that
> are available for FreeBSD and Apache? Thanks in advance.

1. connect a linux machine to the internet via internet connection sharing

Hi,

Basically, tell your Linux box the IP address of a DNS server, and that it
should use the IP address of the Windows machine as its gateway.  What about
showing us the output of your /sbin/ifconfig and /sbin/route -n commands on
your Linux box.

See ya

Dean Thompson

2. websm configuration

3. Browser and Dejanews website

4. PPTP client behind iptables firewall

5. No website access for Linux browsers?

6. sendmail

7. Connecting to the Internet via Internet service provider (How?)

8. DUN and pppd

9. Help requested getting to a website with various browsers.

10. Linux browsers denied access to Ziff Davis website

11. New update to Scripts website for UNIX OS' and browsers

12. Website uses TL-TTHemalatha for font face, Browser knows TL_TTHemalatha

13. Questions on how to host my own website on the internet....