is the port for courier-imap broken?

Post by JH Fo » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:25:17

Hi guys,

When I try to install courier-imap via ports, I have two main grouses:
1. After make install, I was asked to do a make install-configure. Of
course, the 'right' way is to do a gmake instead of make. The problem with
courier-imap is that you are 'supposed' to ./configure as a non-root user.
Can the ports configuration do that?
2. The current ported version is 1.3.12. The latest version of courier-imap
is 1.4.x.

Any comments?

1. courier-imap from the ports....

Hello all,
1.  Does anyone know if there is a document that describes setting up
courier-imap from the ports collection?

2.  Do I need to use courier-imaps pop3d, or can I use another one and
still use there imapd?

Thanks all,
-AM

2. gdb can't read my core files

3. Install vpopmail with Courier-IMAP

4. Linux and Netware

5. courier-imap/maildrop now doing proper fsync'ing

6. win95 / samba - Control Print queue

7. Compiling Courier-Imap on openbsd

8. Redhat Boot Issue 6.2

9. Qmail and Courier-imap Virtual User Support

10. anyone installed courier-imap+mysql auth successfully?

11. Netscape and Courier-imap

12. courier-imap configure script

13. Courier-Imap installation