Making KDE work for a non root user and succeding ::)) for newbies

1. run a non-root user's program from a non-root user

Hi Folks,

Here is the problem.

I have user A and user B (non-root users)

I need for user A to initiate a job as user B. How can this be done?

As you know, I can do this as root. I can start a process from root as
another user in the system (cron jobs come to my mind!) Is there a way
to do this for non-root users? I believe I need to be able to do
something like  as user A
"su - B" without being prompted for password.

Appreciate suggestions in advance.

Pasha

BTW: I am using AIX 4.3.10

2. Auditing of UNIX commands ...

3. making /usr/lib/lpsched executable for non-root users

4. Redhat Linux / X / RTCW

5. Making /etc/dhcpd.conf editable by non-root users

6. Maxtor 40 Plus & Linux

7. Req for Help: KDE 2.1 and non-root users on RedHat 7.0

8. MAKEDEV

9. KDE 2.2 authentication problem with non-root users

10. KDE will not start with non-root users

11. Configuring KDE Panel for non-root user in Red Hat 6.1

12. No Panel or Menubar for non-root KDE Users

13. KDE: enable sound usage for non-root user?