Apache FP extensions problem

Post by Babu » Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:27:01

Installed apache13-fp and mod_php4 on FBSD-4.2 from the ports collection.
Everything worked fine until I re-installed mod_php4 from current (to
upgrade from 4.0.3pl1 to 4.0.4). Now the front-page extensions doesn't work.

Frontpage is whining that I don't have the fp extensions installed. I've
checked the httpd.conf files and the references to the fp extensions seem to
be all there.

Thanks in advance.

1. How to remove Apache/FP 1.2.5 and FP 3.0 extensions

After a misguided attempt to add the Apache 1.2.5 (FrontPage) "patch"
Appache 1.2.6 (on RedHat Linux 5.1), my FP 3.0 extensions are now
hopelessly broken.  How may I remove both packages ?  I tried "rpm -e
apache" but it returns some error about dependencies.  "fpsvradm -o
uninstall -p 80 -m ..." does appear to work for the virtual webs, but I
reallyt would like to clean out FP extensions everywhere (roots. subwebs,
virtuals, etc.)

Help!

Ken Onwere
PS.  The webserver does appear to be running great, though.

2. mail box that under unix server

3. FP extensions on apache wwwserver

4. How to modify the Solaris login mechanism ?

5. Best way to implement FP extensions on Apache

6. startx help!!!

7. Apache 1.3.6/FP Server Extensions

8. "unix hash"

9. Apache FP Extensions

10. Need help installing FP extensions with Apache

11. Installation of Microsoft FP Extensions into Mac OS X Apache -- Any experience?

12. Apache+FP extensions = no per-user webs?

13. How to install FP extensions to Apache