Print on Novell-Printer?

Post by Ulrich Weis » Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:48:38

Hi!

Does anyone know something about how to print from FreeBSD Machines
on Novell printer-queues?

Is there any package to provide this, like the ncpfs-package for linux
(which uses "nprint")?

best regards
Ulrich Weiss

--
Hab ein ganz neues System...
Wo ist blo? meine Katze geblieben?

Print on Novell-Printer?

Post by Lowell Gilber » Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:31:20

> Is there any package to provide this, like the ncpfs-package for linux
> (which uses "nprint")?

ncplib, perhaps?

Print on Novell-Printer?

Post by JSF » Sat, 22 Jun 2002 05:08:26

Setup the NetWare printing with NDPS and configure LPR/LPD.  Should work fine
with FBSD.

Quote:

> Hi!

> Does anyone know something about how to print from FreeBSD Machines
> on Novell printer-queues?

> Is there any package to provide this, like the ncpfs-package for linux
> (which uses "nprint")?

> best regards
> Ulrich Weiss

> --

1. Printing over TCP/IP to an Novell-Printer ??????

Greetings to the world,

is there anybody, who knows software for printing in a Linux-TCP/IP-Network
to an printer plugged to an Novell-printserver in the same ethernet ?
The software have to catch all
IP-packets for the print-job and if all reached the machine the file
append to the Novell-printer-queue. If such software exist or development tools
for programming such a program please mail to:

Thanx for reading (and answering?).

Sven.

Technische Universitaet Dresden                               /~~~~~~~~~\
Fakultaet fuer Verkehrswissenschaften "Friedrich List"       /           \
Institut fuer Theoretische Grundlagen der Fahrzeugtechnik    |~~~|   |~~~|

2. Help: EXIT

3. Problem printing from novell to solaris PS printer.

4. HELP PLEASE, Cannot log in as root!!

5. Printing from unix to printer queue in Novell Network

6. gcc binaries for ATT Sys 5 R4, V 2.1 Intel 386?

7. problem: Printing to Novell printer

8. A couple of unix questions

9. Remote printing to a Novell printer queue?

10. Print from Novell network PC to Solaris network Printer

11. Printing on Novell Netware Printer?

12. How do I print to a Novell network printer from my Linux box?

13. Printing on novell printer