newbie installation problem: FreeBSD 3.4 and Advansys SCSI

newbie installation problem: FreeBSD 3.4 and Advansys SCSI

Post by Mauro G. Todeschi » Sat, 15 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
        I'm new to FreeBSD, and I haven't installed it yet.
I've made the two fd and booted but it seems that the kernel isn't
able to configure my Advansys SCSI (don't remember the model, perhaps
925, the lowest price one). When it tries, it cycles trying, but
couldn't get out resulting in long timeouts.
Any suggestion?.

I use FreeBSD 3.4 on CDROM.

Bye.
Mauro G. Todeschini

1. Problem: Star office 5 installation in freebsd 3.4

Hi,

I know questions about Star Office have been asked for many time but I
can't find the answer that's for me.

I am using Freebsd 3.4 stable

When I do the "make install" I got the error below. I have already
change and add the directories that the Makefile script that does not
find.
And this is the one that I can't solve.

*** Error code 1 (ignored)
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to
/usr/local/Office51/bin/setup.rej
*** Error code 1
Stop.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
*** Error code 1
Stop.

Please help!

Yours sincerely,

newbie

2. Remote printing..

3. Suicidal FreeBSD 3.4 Installation

4. Virtual memory exhausted

5. Boot Manager RE-installation (FreeBSD 3.4)

6. Netscape Commerce Server and DOCUMENT_ROOT

7. Second SCSI Host Adapter -- FreeBSD 3.4 ???

8. question on ' at ' command

9. Help please -- FreeBSD 3.4 supported SCSI controllers ???

10. Powering up/down SCSI devices on a live FreeBSD 3.4

11. Newbie needs help with Slackware 3.4 and NEC SCSI drive

12. FreeBSD 3.4 to 4.0 upgrade problem ("bad sector table not supported" problem)

13. Netscape 4.7 for FreeBSD 2.2x does not run on FreeBSD 3.4