Xwin in FreeBSD

Post by James Ha » Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have finally installed the freebsd and xfree86 on my laptop. I got it
to startx and then in the xterm windows when i try to type in a command
it says that file not found or command not found but i can cd to any
directory what could be the problem?
please help
jaymz

Xwin in FreeBSD

Post by Mike » Fri, 06 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> I have finally installed the freebsd and xfree86 on my laptop. I got it
> to startx and then in the xterm windows when i try to type in a command
> it says that file not found or command not found but i can cd to any
> directory what could be the problem?
> please help
> jaymz

Try "/usr/local/bin/program.name" or "/usr/X11R6/bin/program.name".

Mike