Promise Fastrak 100 in combination with SMC 2632 Wireless card(PCMCIA)

Promise Fastrak 100 in combination with SMC 2632 Wireless card(PCMCIA)

Post by Peter van Oord van der Vlie » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:20:09

Hi,

I have a problem with the Promise Fastrak100 controller and the SMC2632
Wireless card(PCMCIA).
When i put both cards in the computer then the wireless card is not
working anymore, i get the message card not found in database and when i
have not the promise fastrak 100 controller in the computer the wireless
card works fine.

I use freebsd 4.5 and have this problem since 4.3(since 3 weeks i know
it is the combination of both cards).

I have built a custom kernel and stripped all hardware that i don't use
but it still not works.

The PCMCIA card is loaded in PCMCIA socket that is PnP hardware.

I hope that someone have a solution for it.

Tnx in advance

Peter

1. Promise Fastrak 100 in combination with SMC 2632 Wireless Card(PCMCIA)

Hi,

I have a problem with the Promise Fastrak100 controller and the SMC2632
Wireless card(PCMCIA).
When i put both cards in the computer then the wireless card is not
working anymore, i get the message card not found in database and when i
have not the promise fastrak 100 controller in the computer the wireless
card works fine.

I use freebsd 4.5 and have this problem since 4.3(since 3 weeks i know
it is the combination of both cards).

I have built a custom kernel and stripped all hardware that i don't use
but it still not works.

The PCMCIA card is loaded in PCMCIA socket that is PnP hardware.

I hope that someone have a solution for it.

Tnx in advance

Peter

2. Three legged Firewall

3. problem with pcmcia smc 2632 wireless card

4. UNIX -->EBCIDIC

5. problem with smc 2632 wireless pcmcia card

6. Help required with named messages

7. PCMCIA Ethernet Card Driver Problem - SMC EZ Card 10/100 PC Card

8. Redhat Linux 5.0 and Reveal SC400 rev 4a sound card

9. Promise fastrak 100 raid

10. Promise Fastrak 100 and SuSE 7.x

11. Thinking about Promise FasTrak and Netgear 10/100's

12. Configuration of a SMC 8040 TX 10/100 pcmcia card

13. addtron awp-100 pcmcia wireless card transmits but doesn't receive