freebsd & SNAP! Server

Post by Donald Brisso » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I believe SNAP! Servers run freebsd.  I have such a server and I get a 'fsck
fatal error = 38'  Anybody know what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Donald

1. FreeBSD like Snap! SERVER

Is it possible to use FreeBSD to buid  Network Attached Server like Quantum
did with Snap ! Server.

The Idea is to have a box running FreeBSD, to act as file server, and be
accessed from win95,98,NT Pc's.

What software do I need?

Regards
Marwan

2. NIS + kerberos

3. PERL && mod_perl && FreeBSD && Apache

4. FW: uucp direct connect probs continue

5. 2940 && 2.2-SNAP problems

6. SQL for linux and SQLC

7. problems with may snap, and previous snap versions

8. loop in a loop?

9. File Server & Printer Server on FreeBSD

10. How to run the X-Server & FREEBSD as an Internet Server.

11. EIDE & FreeBSD; Windows NT 3.51 & FreeBSD.

12. FreeBSD-3.0-SNAP info

13. FreeBSD-3.0-970202-SNAP 'out of memory'-error with 70MB swap free