Setting up a my own mailserver

Post by jhu-ma » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:58:05

Does anyone know where I can get some good info on setting up a mailserver
on either a freebsd box?

thx..jdd

Setting up a my own mailserver

Post by Bernd Eckenfe » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:49:39

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can get some good info on setting up a mailserver
> on either a freebsd box?

www.exim.org, www.qmail.org or www.sendmail.org

depending on your taste. (sorted by my preference :) (note, i left out
postfix, cause i dont know tha address out of memory, but i would place it
between qmail and sendmail :)

Greetings
Bernd

Setting up a my own mailserver

Post by (Junior » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 08:19:17

www.zmailer.org is also OK.....

Junior