Parallel port on FreeBSD 3.3 Alpha?

Post by Joey » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have tried recompiling the kernel with the options and controller
listings from the i386 kernel, but have only gotten errors. Are
parallel controllers even supported under alpha?

1. using ports from current onto freebsd 3.3

I'm running a webserver with freebsd 3.3
i want to update it to run php4
i see some ports does not work well
under freebsd 3.3

1) how can i syncronize my /usr/ports directory ?

2) have i update some freebsd base packages to supports
   changes into the structure of the port's Makefile ?

currently i'm having problem to compile
        apache+php4+ssl
        freetype

Bye,
        AGX

2. Linux kernal hacker document

3. REPOST : questions about qpopper 2.53 port on FreeBSD 3.3 ?

4. Passing arguments to KSH alias

5. questions about qpopper 2.53 port on FreeBSD 3.3 ?

6. mimetype of file endings (suse Linux)

7. Upgrading from FreeBSD 2.1 to FreeBSD 3.3 ?

8. solstice: main-benefits? Partition-planning effect?

9. FreeBSD 3.3 crashes while posting FreeBSD 4.0 crash details!!!

10. parallel port printer and parallel port superdisk

11. Multiple parallel ports/IRQ sharing/non-use of IRQ by parallel ports?

12. IDE zip drive in 3.3 Alpha

13. 3.3/Alpha