News server (nntp) setup

Post by Nick L » Wed, 05 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I wonder if there is a newsgroup that talks about nntp install and
setup.  I can't seem to find anything here.

Any help will be appreciated.

News server (nntp) setup

Post by James Rayna » Thu, 06 Jun 1996 04:00:00

>I wonder if there is a newsgroup that talks about nntp install and
>setup.  I can't seem to find anything here.

news.software.nntp

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland | http://freefall.freebsd.org/~jraynard/

1. INN/nntp - news server for internal news?

I want to set up an internal news server at work, not
connected to a usenet feed. The docs for INN say that
I don't need to read the docs if I'm not going to connect
to usenet.

        Well then how do I set up my own newsgroups,
is INN not a news server and I am barking up the wrong
tree or is INN a newsserver and the setup obvious?

Thanks Joe

2. Router setup

3. Help: news setup (nntp, cnews)

4. port monitor tag tcp failed,no access to parallel port

5. How to setup nntp for Netscape news reader

6. SCSI Zip without Zip Zoom

7. NNTP News & Local News

8. Suggestions: External Parallel CD for Linux

9. How to get news via term w/o NNTP server access?

10. INN/nntp - is this a news server too?

11. got NNTP and NEWS server timeout using Masq'g

12. DNEWS FAST NNTP News Server FAQ Monthly Pointer

13. Need NNTP News Server