PowerChute or similar on FreeBSD???

Post by Bt Albe » Wed, 13 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Is there a powerchute or similar type program/port for connecting a
FBSD box to a UPS and taking full advantage of it's data saving
features?

1. strace or similar for FreeBSD

Hi,
        Im trying to determine what files I need for a chrooted
filesystem and have been very unsucessful.

So I would like to know:
Is there an easier way to chroot? (I've seen some archived posts refering
to an LD_CHROOT environment variable)
Or determine what files an executable is trying to open (similar to
Linux's strace)

Thank you.

--
-- mark heath - Netspace Online Systems.  http://www.netspace.net.au/
"If I had a cent for each time a Microsoft application crashed, I'd be

2. Mail with attachments, uuencode and HP-UX 11

3. Q. Will Alpha FreeBSD be similar to NetBSD?

4. SBPCD detect problem...

5. Cut 'n paste from KDE app to Netscape

6. Has anyone used a Dolphin Peripheral FASTPCI-4025 or similar card with FreeBSD 4.3

7. boot problem after mounting hard disk in automatic mount

8. command similar like jail in freebsd

9. Need an AIX comand that is similar to Linix ipchains command or freeBSD ipfw command

10. APC Powerchute Plus UPS software

11. Powerchute on x86 Solaris 2.6

12. APC Powerchute, loses keeps loseing communication with UPS.