Looking for ickle port

Post by Sean » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:33:00

Hey everyone,

I went to freshports today to download the port for ickle, icq client.
Seems to be a dead link. Went to the homepage and there's no port there
either, anyone know where I can get it. I'm having to use web icq at the
moment since licq no longer works.

Thanks in advance.

Sean :-)

Looking for ickle port

Post by eas » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:13:47

download the tarball from http://ickle.sourceforge.net/ - no problems with
compiling that using freebsd :)

regards,
eas

Quote:> Hey everyone,

> I went to freshports today to download the port for ickle, icq client.
> Seems to be a dead link. Went to the homepage and there's no port there
> either, anyone know where I can get it. I'm having to use web icq at the
> moment since licq no longer works.

> Thanks in advance.

> Sean :-)

Looking for ickle port

Post by Sean » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:35:13

Thanks eas,

I tried that but I keep getting dependency issues, very tiresome. Hopeing
to get a port as it is a whole lot easier. Oh well looks like I'll have to
do it the long way.

Thanks for your help.

Sean :-)

> download the tarball from http://ickle.sourceforge.net/ - no problems with
> compiling that using freebsd :)

> regards,
> eas

>> Hey everyone,

>> I went to freshports today to download the port for ickle, icq client.
>> Seems to be a dead link. Went to the homepage and there's no port there
>> either, anyone know where I can get it. I'm having to use web icq at the
>> moment since licq no longer works.

>> Thanks in advance.

>> Sean :-)

Looking for ickle port

Post by Wade » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:21:20

> Hey everyone,

> I went to freshports today to download the port for ickle, icq client.
> Seems to be a dead link. Went to the homepage and there's no port there
> either, anyone know where I can get it. I'm having to use web icq at the
> moment since licq no longer works.

> Thanks in advance.

> Sean :-)

Licq works fine here, you just have to run it as licq -- -noxim if you
use XFree86 4.x

1. ickle-gnome

I'd like to install ickle but not with gnome; so I go in my portsdir and
I type  make "WITH_GNOME=no"; but I still builds that gnome thing.
Personally I use the icewm windowmanager and when ickle is built with
gnome-support it starts a gnome when I start ickle...  Not really an
effect I like...
--

http://www.lugwv.be | http://www.bsdaemon.be
Running FreeBSD 4.5-RC

2. Linux driver for IOMEGA Zip Zoom SCSI card

3. compiling ickle prob

4. scanning in wireless gives IE: Unknown elements

5. How do u look at tcp queues on a port by port basis?

6. Sharing Interrupts?

7. Looking for httpd port

8. setting disk quota

9. Looking to add parallel ports to RS/6000

10. Looking for TCP port forwarder

11. Looking or Pinout of IBM Console Management Port (4000R)

12. Looking for a multi port bisync card

13. Looking for a port of xvt...