Trantor T-160 SCSI Card

Post by Simon Y. Chan » Mon, 09 Jul 2001 07:30:54

Howdy y'all,

I am about to receive (yet another) box to play around with FreeBSD
v4.3-RELEASE.  I also have an older Trantor T-160 SCSI card that I was
wondering if it would work with v4.3.

Does anyone which driver I should use?  I checked the handbook and it didn't
say (that, or I was blind).

Thanks in advance,

Simon Chang

1. Trantor T-160 OLD SCSI card

Hi all,

I have installed linux on a few computers and I am getting good at using it
too. I have one problem : On my "latest" computer , I have a trantor t-160
SCSI card for my NEC 3x cdrom. The scsi boot disks from slackware 3.4 can't
find the thing. ( Win95 does not find it either but I don't need that
anyway). I was wandering if anyone uses such a card or if anyone as a tipp
for me.

Thanks,
Louis-Michel Gelinas

Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Test Drive

2. 1.3.54 doesn't like large programs(i.e. X+Emacs,or X+Netscape)...

3. Trantor T-160 SCSI drivers???

4. recvfrom() question

5. SCSI Trantor T-160 & Linux

6. Problem sending mail

7. SCSI: Trantor T-160

8. linux kernel: tr0: ASB not free !!!

9. Trantor T-160 SCSI adapter with Linux?

10. Trantor t-160 scsi and Linux.

11. Trantor T-160

12. Trantor T-160 and Linux

13. Please Help Me Write a Trantor T-160 HOWTO