Programming IDE

Post by Rick » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for an IDE that is powerful and easy to use and will allow me
to produce applications that will run on FreeBSD and WindowMaker.
Preferably I would like to use C or pascal (I'm used to Delphi) as my
language but if there is a better one for the *nix enviroment I am open to
learning another language.

Programming IDE

Post by Yu Jaemi » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> I am looking for an IDE that is powerful and easy to use and will allow me
> to produce applications that will run on FreeBSD and WindowMaker.
> Preferably I would like to use C or pascal (I'm used to Delphi) as my
> language but if there is a better one for the *nix enviroment I am open to
> learning another language.

try to visit FreeBSD home page and read the news section.
C-Forge is mentioned.

Jaemin

1. Programming IDE NOT fox X

XEmacs (no, it's not JUST for X) and Jed will both do colour syntax
highlighting.  I'm pretty sure I saw one which looked and worked just like
the Borland IDE, but I really can't tell you it's name or where to find it,
I havn't seen it in a WHILE.

l8r.

-saxon

    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy

2. 3400, R5 and ethernet

3. C++ Programming IDE for FBSD?

4. www server help

5. C++ programming IDE

6. smb(u)mount by user?

7. programming IDE: thanks !!!

8. need sb16 drivers for kernel

9. programming IDE for Linux ?

10. C++ Programming IDE for FBSD?

11. e-ide driver 6.30 uses same interrupt on IDE-0 and IDE-1

12. IDE status errors (IDE/SCSI conflict or buggy ide driver?)