HELP - Im am a complete idiot!!

Post by Josh » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I [finally] got my boot disk made and working today!  Now I ran into a
new problem... I am not a big hardware guru so I couldn't figure out the
kernel configuration and everything.  "Sucks" was not on the hardware
list thingy, so am I hosed or what?
--
    Made With
     Olean

1. I am an admitted unix idiot-please help!

I have been doing CGI for film, TV, and print for several years, but I am
now faced with the reality of learning both Wavefront and unix on the SGI.
I have found a place that wants to hire me, and they will send me to Wave-
front class but I must learn unix on my own. So I bought an approprPlease enter.
iate book
titled"UNIX for Dummies" which I have read, but I'm looking for perhaps
netsites where I can learn more or anywhere else I can crash course as
well as any suggestions. Please help!! I can be E-mailed at

rules by posting here.
                Thanks Again-

                       George Montgomery

2. DHCP with Caldera

3. Kernel update 4 the complete idiot

4. Getting Ready

5. Complete idiots guide to linux

6. PLIP disappeared

7. A question from a complete idiot

8. POSIX.4 support ??

9. Complete idiots guide to linux

10. Complete Novice (read idiot?)

11. Complete Idiot.

12. success!!! from a complete Linux idiot

13. Drsquare admits hes a complete idiot, includes devlin by proxy