1. list of proceses accessing disk
Is there a way to list programs which are currently accessing a disk?
I'm thinking of something like that:
# command /dev/hda1
process file date time read/write
process1 /var/log/log.log 15.12.2002 22:12:23 write
process2 /home/me/file 15.12.2002 22:13:12 read
5. Q. RedHat 5.1 and NT Password Syncronisation with Microsoft NT Unix Option Pack
7. NT Server, Unix DNS, NT Clients...HELP!!!!!!
9. NT printer from RH7 - NT thinks it's Unix?
10. NT 4.0 Evaluation (was: Re: Linux/Unix vs NT)
11. are the info-unix & unix-wizards lists still alive
12. NT-Unix war is a contiunation of VMS-Unix war (?)
13. Sending keysequenzes to other programms/proceses