cvs checkout problem

Post by colli.. » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:15:37

Hallo,

I'm trying to checkout the /usr/ports with the command:

cvs checkout -r RELENG_4_4_0_RELEASE ports

The directory /usr/ports is created and the sources are checked out. The
trouble is that directly after a subdirectory such as "archivers" gets
created and filled with files it's deleted again. So I end up with just the
one ports directory /usr/ports/x11-wm at the end of the process.

Anybody know what's wrong here. I was able to checkout the /usr/src tree
without any problem.

Thanks for any tips,

Martin.

1. cvs checkout problem

i tried the cvs update, which usually works with these settings.
CVS_RSH="/usr/bin/ssh"

what happend?

/usr# cvs checkout -P -rOPENBSD_2_7 src
cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snake.h; it is in the way
C src/games/snake/snake.h
cvs checkout: move away src/games/snake/snscore.c; it is in the way
C src/games/snake/snscore.c
cvs[checkout aborted]:could not chdir to src/games/snake/snake:Not a directory
Write failed flushing stdout buffer.
write stdout: Broken pipe
/usr#

2. Linux newbie needing help!

3. [Fwd: IBM,SUN Netscape alliance for the Java Porting and Tuning Center and Linux]

4. OpenBSD 3.1 cvs checkout doesn't compile SSL

5. ls /net list all hosts on the net

6. CVS checkout

7. Postscript printing problems

8. CVS: Using both client/server method with rsh and -d option for checkout

9. CVS remote checkout

10. Samba- Problem: path too long/ cvs- Problem: cvs import stucks

11. perl problems in 2.7 to be checkout today

12. current CVS tree vs released CVS tree