dual boot between 2 versions of FreeBSD

Post by driv.. » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone recommend the easiest way to setup a dual-boot setup
between 2 different versions of FreeBSD on the same physical disk?
goal is to be able to switch different versions by simply rebooting
at command line. need FreeBSD 3.4 & FreeBSD 2.2.28
thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

dual boot between 2 versions of FreeBSD

Post by cwan.. » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

This is not to suggest an easiest way for your setup, or not an answer
at all if you don't have Linux installed.

I have a quadruple-boot system. I use linux lilo to boot FreeBSD 3.4,
4.0 and 5.0.