Is there anybody out there?

Post by Lute Mullen » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:06:20

Hi I'm very new to FreeBSD, and am looking for a little help getting my system
set up and configured properly.

--
  >Lute<
     Hey! It happens. Well it does...

Is there anybody out there?

Post by Tony Sweene » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:35:00

> Hi I'm very new to FreeBSD, and am looking for a little help getting my system
> set up and configured properly.

> --
>   >Lute<
>      Hey! It happens. Well it does...

1) Have at it.
2) Post when you hit problems.

Tony.
Oh, and:
0) Buy Greg Lehey's book.

Is there anybody out there?

Post by Donn Mille » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:44:39

> Hi I'm very new to FreeBSD, and am looking for a little help getting my system
> set up and configured properly.

Great.  What types of problems are you having?  Let 'er rip, as people
are more than willing to help.  Remember what the "Good Book" says:
"Ask, and ye shall receive!"