Driver for FORE Systems PCA-200EPC ATM card?

Driver for FORE Systems PCA-200EPC ATM card?

Post by Finn Henningse » Sat, 04 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there exist a driver for FORE Systems PCA-200EPC ATM

card? Is it stable? Will it run back-to-back? Where can I get it?

1. Fore Systems PCA-200, ATM NIC PCI 155MBPS Network card

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience using Fore Systems PCI ATM cards in a
non-Sun box running solaris.

I am setting up a test IPv6 POP using ATM internally. I saw a good
deal on some nics and was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips
that would help me.

PS: my main servers are two e3500's using Forerunner SBA-200's.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks

Michael

2. 2.5.5 - Linking error

3. Registers on FORE PCA-200 ATM?

4. Problem with xterm and trn

5. Linux [RH5.0], Fore's ATM PCA-200 adapters and LE155 switch

6. How do I chnage MY computer's Host name??

7. Installing Fore PCA 200e ATM-PCI-Adapter on FreeBSD 5.0?

8. multiplatform /bin directory

9. Device driver for the FORE ATM card

10. Linux ATM Driver for Fore adapter ???

11. Fore ATM Adapter driver

12. FORE ATM Drivers?

13. Fore Systems ATM Nic