Looking for TCP and UDP proxy with port range remapping support

Looking for TCP and UDP proxy with port range remapping support

Post by EJ » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:51:30

I've found some but none that support ranges. If anyone has some suggestions
to use as a google starting point, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

- EJ

Looking for TCP and UDP proxy with port range remapping support

Post by EJ » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:07:24

Addition:
I don't think I can use anything kernel-level like IPF, as I want to run it
on my FreeBSD virtual server. I'm not even sure it's possible/practical to
get range forwarding without going low-level, so if anyone has any comments
on that please post!

Quote:> I've found some but none that support ranges. If anyone has some
suggestions
> to use as a google starting point, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

> - EJ

1. Looking for TCP and UDP proxy with port range remapping support

Hi,
I've found some but none that support ranges. If anyone has some suggestions
to use as a google starting point, I'd really appreciate it.
I don't think I can use anything kernel-level like IPF, as I want to run it
on my FreeBSD virtual server. I'm not even sure it's possible/practical to
get range forwarding without going low-level, so if anyone has any comments
on that please post!

Thanks,
EJ

2. bash -p option doesn't work for me

3. ipchains/TCP/UDP, Why should I open UDP ports so that my TCP ports can work?

4. Solaris v. Unixware (x86)

5. UDP/TCP ports -> protocol port

6. PAM modul for Lotus Notes?

7. Hacked? TCP port 12345 and UDP port 2364

8. Linux on a Winbook XL2

9. How to increase UDP port range (error=bind: address in use) ?

10. Forward a UDP port range across a couple of addresses

11. How to limit source port range for UDP broadcasts?

12. Ignore all incoming udp/ip and udp/ip on all ports, except open ports?

13. How do u look at tcp queues on a port by port basis?