GNU Taking Credit Where No Credit Is Due

Post by Kent Wilso » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:30:55

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2783280,00.html

--

I see the GNU jerks are at it again. First they
demand that people use GNU-Linux when refering

I can't wait for the demands for GNU-FreeBSD.

1. Give credit where credit is due.

Been screwing around with Google.com for the last 1/2 hour or so.

Am I correct in assuming this site runs on Linux?

It is an extremely, and I mean extremely fast site. Might just be that
it has not been discovered yet, but searches are lightning quick and
pretty accurate.
Good job to whomever is running it.

tek

2. Xconfig under linux (slackware)

3. Linux Magazines.. Giving credit where it is due.

4. /bin/sh .vs. /sbin/sh

5. Gates Takes Credit for Open Source Movement

6. PHP3 vs. CGI vs. The Rest

7. Print Credit Network Printing

8. DHCP

9. CREDITS update

10. I will give MS credit for one thing

11. got a xircom pcmcia credit kard eth100

12. Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts - GET COLLEGE CREDIT