Netscape Gold 3.01 dumps (signal 6) when trying to upload.

Netscape Gold 3.01 dumps (signal 6) when trying to upload.

Post by Alan W. Trulo » Tue, 05 Nov 1996 04:00:00

As the title states, Netscape dumps when I try to upload.

System:  FreeBSD 2.1.5 w/ XFree86 3.1.2

Netscape links with the FTP site and starts the upload then dumps.
I get "Abort trap (core dumped)" or something pretty close to that.
On exiting X, I see a message telling me that Netscape exitted on
signal 6.

Can someone clue me in?

--Al

1. Netscape 3.01 Gold and Linux

I've installed Netscape 3.01 Gold (gunzipped and untarred) on my Linux
system.  Then when I executed 'netscape' I got an error message saying
that Netscape is unable to load the shared library 'libXt.so.6'.  This
library is in my /usr/X11R6/lib/ directory.  Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

--
-
        Zdenek Niederle

2. How do I access my floppy?

3. Netscape 3.01 Gold -- exiting on SIGFPE

4. Patch 108528-24 hangs the machine

5. Netscape 3.01 Gold ???'s

6. HTTP client and proxy

7. Applet doesn't display anything on Netscape Gold 3.01.

8. Focusing transient windows

9. Netscape 3.01 Gold for LINUX sucks!!!

10. Netscape 3.01 Gold and LPRng

11. Netscape Gold 3.01 and Apache 1.2b1

12. yahoo chat + netscape 3.01 gold

13. bus error in netscape gold 3.01