Supra Express 56i (internal ISA modem card)

Supra Express 56i (internal ISA modem card)

Post by Scott Blachowic » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi-

I just acquired one of those "SupraExpress 56i Sp" model cards.  I added
it to the siopnp table, so it does get recognized.  I can do this:

        cu -l cuaa4 dir

to talk to it directly.  The box/docs say that it supports up to 230.4Kbps
speeds, but with the sio driver I can only go to 115.2Kbps.  Is there
anyway to get this card maxed out?  Or should I be happy with 115.2K and
figure that 2:1 compression is pretty good if it can get it? :-)

Thanx,
--
Scott Blachowicz

Supra Express 56i (internal ISA modem card)

Post by Scott Blachowic » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> The box/docs say that it supports up to 230.4Kbps speeds, but with the
> sio driver I can only go to 115.2Kbps.

And, BTW, this is on FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE (I couldn't get 4.0 to install on
my box).

Thanx,
--
Scott Blachowicz

1. Is my Diamond Supra Express 56i V Pro PCI modem Linux compatible?

Hi,

Can someone please tell me if my Diamond SupraExpress 56i V Pro PCI modem is
Linux compatible?

If so, how do I get it to be recognised correctly? Whenever kppp tries ot
startit always says the modem is busy.

Any help would be appreeciated - preferably via email

2. 5.0.2 Installation on Clone

3. Diamond Supra Express 56i SP PC Modem

4. HELP! Need an ipmasqadm guru...

5. Diamond Supra Express 56i PRO Pci modem

6. Mail loopback

7. Diamond Supra Express 56i Modem

8. PPP-LOGIN!

9. Lexmark 5000/Diamond Supra Express 56i Pro

10. Diamond Supra Express 56i Sp Compatible?

11. Modem Diamond Multimedia Supra PCI 56i - winmodem or not?

12. Supra 56i modem not working...