Userland PPP and Windowmaker

Post by James Campbell Andr » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:39:29

Simple question: Is there a WindowMaker tile similar to YAWMPPP that
would allow me to dial out using ppp rather than pppd? YAWMPPP looks
great but won't work with userland ppp. Bah :-(

TIA

Jim
--

"We deal in the m*equivalent of black holes, where the normal
 laws of right and wrong break down; beyond those metaphysical

Userland PPP and Windowmaker

Post by James Campbell Andr » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:50:05

Quote:> Simple question: Is there a WindowMaker tile similar to YAWMPPP that
> would allow me to dial out using ppp rather than pppd? YAWMPPP looks
> great but won't work with userland ppp. Bah :-(

Forgot to add - have tried to compile wmppp but failed, so have
temporarily ruled that one out.

Cheers,

Jim