Informix-SE (Linux version) on FreeBSD

Post by Donald E. Goodwi » Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi there:

Has anyone configured Informix-SE, the Linux version, on FreeBSD?  Are
there any sites with documentation?

Thanks!

-Donald

--
Donald E. Goodwin
Oxford Cryosystems North America

*Nix MS: Use FreeBSD.

1. informix databases (dbaaccess)(Informix-SE)

How to get the informix databases. i tried to get from net but i didnot
get . the ibm site is asking for password. how can we get it . i am
asking this because we can de database acess from unix shell scrpting
using informix databses. do any one know how to install and download
the dbaaccess or informix SE.

2. RFD: MKLinux and SMP?

3. Informix-SE 4.01 on Linux

4. Should Java be the Linux apps language?

5. Anyone running Informix 4GL/SE on Linux or FreeBSD?

6. RH 6.0 modprobe for lo

7. Where did everyone go?

8. INFORMIX-SE download

9. Will Informix SQL and SE version 4.10 for SCO run on OpenServer 5.0.5?

10. Informix SE on Linux => Zombie

11. Informix SE for Linux for free