pkg_add -r mkisofs
pkg_add -r team
in my guess, don't use makecdfs.sh to create an iso image. since it doesn't
exclude the image being created. instead, use mkisofs directly :
cp /cdrom/floppies/boot.flp /floppies
mkisofs -b floppies/boot.flp -c floppies/boot.catalog \
-exclude-list /iso -o /iso/image.iso /
I never use burncd.sh, but it should be something like :
maybe you could prefer du use cdrecord which is also in ther ports :
pkg_add -r cdrecord
even gcombust which is a GUI to mkisofs and cdrecord :
pkg_add -r gcombust
PS : the space left for the iso image should be the space used by your root,
usr, var, etc. filesystems which must not be greater than 640 Mb.
1. Execute a sh script under perl and sh: sh script; perl script?
I can execute the following perl scripts under either shell or Perl
[perl scripts ...]
How do I execute a sh script under either shell or Perl
simililar to what shown above?
2. How do I tell X386 about my MicroSoft buss-mouse?
3. root's shell, /sbin/sh, /bin/sh and /usr/ksh
5. #!/bin/sh #!/usr/bin/sh can I do both for 2 diff machines
6. Running KDE from a terminal emulator
7. ASCII 128-255 in sh script: sh strips bit 7!!!
9. sh var -> awk var -> sh var
10. sh Xinstall.sh -check error
11. Any difference between /sbin/sh and /bin/sh?
12. Hiding non-sh features from sh