netbsd website

Post by ¤p?tà » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:36:59

anybody know where i can download netbsd!!??
what's is the ftp site for netbsd??
thanks for ur reply!!

ivoron

netbsd website

Post by Daniel Meyne » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:59:29

"p?ts" a crit :

Quote:> anybody know where i can download netbsd!!??
> what's is the ftp site for netbsd??
> thanks for ur reply!!

> ivoron

Go to:

http://www.netbsd.org/Releases/

Daniel Meynen

1. a (very) brief Guide to Translating the NetBSD website into German

Hi all,

I compiled a (very) brief guide to help people translate the NetBSD
website into German.  I'd appreciate it if I could get some feedback on
it, especially (but not limited to) from German speaking people, and of
course people experienced in the translation.

It's linked from http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/index.html, which
I use as the projects main administrative site; you can download it as
.ps, .pdf, .txt or browse in html at
http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/guide/index.html

Cheers,
-Jan
--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

http://www.anti-dmca.org/

2. "NO RESPONSE WITHIN TIMEOUT PERIOD" problem

3. NetBSD Website Translation into German

4. script for feeding a record each time from a data base file

5. Website Hosting and Website Design for Businesses and Professionals

6. ramdiskadm - max ram disk size?

7. NetBSD DOSEMU -- questions from a prospective NetBSD user

8. Question on bus mouse setup on an ATI Ultra Plus

9. Are YOU looking for a new website, to develop an existing website, for cheaper hosting or domain names?

10. Make money off your website!!! ADvertise! Website Development!

11. Are YOU looking for a new website, to develop an existing website, for cheaper hosting or domain names?

12. website bandwidth measuring.

13. SHELL SCRIPTING/WEBSITES