SCSI Target mode

Post by Rich Neitz » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am looking at connecting two systems via SCSI. The commmunication
will uni-directional, with one system always the target. I note in the
cam man page that target mode is partially supported. Does anyone have
experience with this?

--

National Center For Atmospheric Research        lokkar borni under sole-vegg
Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307-3000                 Gj?'i med sitt shinn

1. SCSI Driver that Supports SCSI Target Mode

  A co-worker is looking for a SCSI driver that will support SCSI target
  mode on a Unix transfer the data over a SCSI bus to a host system for
  further processing.  Please specify the board that is required as
  well.  If the driver is in source, it would be ideal.

  Email any replies.  And thanks in advance.

--
The UUCP Mailer

2. nfs problem on client NT

3. SCSI target mode driver to virtual disk

4. userid not incerementing

5. SCSI target mode

6. What is ELC?

7. Concern: Do SCSI Target mode drivers exist for Linux

8. A telnet daemon problem

9. SCSI Target Mode

10. SCSI target mode?

11. driver put scsi bus to target mode

12. Target mode SCSI.

13. SCSI card and driver with target mode support